UAE scored 10 goals against Malaysia in the World Cup qualification. That is right. Ten against none. It is such a happy coincidence given the 1MDB and Najib scandals. It is UAE of all countries, the country which somebody sold Malaysia to.
But up next in the schedule, for September 8, is Saudi Arabia, which is probably as tough as UAE. So…
Malaysia versus Saudi Arabia. What will the result be?
- Malaysia to win! (0%, 0 Votes)
- A draw (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lose by a goal or two (4%, 1 Votes)
- Lose by 3-5 goals (22%, 5 Votes)
- Lose by 6-10 goals (22%, 5 Votes)
- Lose by 11-700,000,000 goals (13%, 3 Votes)
- I have never taken these goals for personal gain (39%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 23