The name is Hafiz Noor Shams.
For more about me, please go here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
-  The balloons of Bersih
-  The protest signs of Bersih 4
-  Two immigrants witnessing Bersih 4
-  Choice of words and the shaping of opinions
-  Malaysian dystopia coming true
-  Frontloanding theory confirmed for 2Q15 GDP
-  Guess the 2Q15 Malaysian GDP growth!
-  What happened to second quarter consumption imports?
-  It isn’t about Mahathir or Muhyiddin. It’s about government corruption
-  The Bukit Aman fire
-  Choice of words and the shaping of opinions on
-  Guess the 2Q15 Malaysian GDP growth! on
-  What happened to second quarter consumption imports? on
-  Help the government find Jho Low! on
-  The Big Brother misses a spot on
-  Before you kick the low-tech sectors… on
-  Just a debt redefinition and deplorable reporting on
-  Will there be a spending spree before the GST? on
-  Of paternalistic announcement that comes with an echo on
-  Reviewing The Colour of Inequality on
CategoriesActivism ASEAN Books & printed materials Conflict & disaster Earthly Strip Economics Education Entertainment Environment Events Fiction Future Gaming History & heritage Humor Kitchen sink Liberty Mudslinging Personal Photography Poetry Politics & government Sci-fi Science & technology Society Solar car Sports This blog Travels WDYT
TagsAjax Amsterdam Australia Barack Obama Barisan Nasional Bersih business cycle climate change corruption DAP democracy fiscal deficit fiscal policy football freedom of expression free market free speech free trade fuel subsidy GDP government spending Indonesia inflation Islam Kuala Lumpur liberalism libertarianism Malay Mail Malaysia Malaysian elections monetary policy Najib Razak Pakatan Rakyat PAS PKR price control protectionism religion religious conservatism stimulus Sydney The Malaysian Insider UMNO United States of America University of Michigan US presidential elections