Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia (SABM) and the National Human Rights Society (HAKAM) have proposed to introduce something called the Social Inclusion Act. The general idea behind the proposal is noble but if this act somehow finds itself in a queue for debate in the Parliament (which I think is unlikely given how private member bills [...]
Archive for August 17th, 2012
The name is Hafiz Noor Shams.
For more about me, please go here.
-  Quick reaction to 1Q2013 GDP figures: bad but not that bad
-  Guess the 1Q2013 GDP growth!
-  Stark’s system of government was based on mistrust
-  Austrian alert!
-  For reconciliation, Najib needs to address UMNO first
-  Heartbreak for my emotional investment
-  Comparing manifesto-related fiscal deficit, sort of
-  Government debt cut reduces borrowing cost in the economy
-  Undemocratic Kuala Lumpur
-  An Iron Lady to stop populism
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  Quick reaction to 1Q2013 GDP figures: bad but not that bad on  A quick reaction to Malaysia’s RGDP growth for the fourth quarter: irony and non-celebration
- hishamh on  Austrian alert!
- Lee Wei Lian on  For reconciliation, Najib needs to address UMNO first
- Malaysia: Najib Razak’s National Front could return to power | INTERNATIONAL OPINION on  Of the Malaysian Houses of Parliament
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  Comparing manifesto-related fiscal deficit, sort of on  For the gazillionth time, 2009 was a recession year
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  Comparing manifesto-related fiscal deficit, sort of on  The taxpayer’s deplorable options
- Barry on  Government debt cut reduces borrowing cost in the economy
- Hafiz Noor Shams on  An Iron Lady to stop populism
- Dominic Yusoff on  An Iron Lady to stop populism
- Hafiz Noor Shams on  How have those CPI-components behaved?
CategoriesActivism ASEAN Books & printed materials Conflict & disaster Earthly Strip Economics Education Entertainment Environment Events Fiction Future Gaming History & heritage Humor Kitchen sink Liberty Mudslinging Personal Photography Poetry Politics & government Sci-fi Science & technology Society Solar car Sports This blog Travels WDYT
TagsAjax Amsterdam Australia Barack Obama Barisan Nasional business cycle climate change corruption DAP democracy fiscal deficit football freedom of expression free market free speech free trade fuel subsidy GDP government spending Indonesia inflation Islam Kuala Lumpur liberalism libertarianism Malaysia Malaysian elections minarchism MNS monetary policy Najib Razak Pakatan Rakyat PAS PKR price control protectionism religion religious conservatism Republicans stimulus Sydney The Malaysian Insider UMNO United States of America University of Michigan US presidential elections