The articulation of concern for stagnating wages is well-rehearsed among Malaysians who are just entering the labor force as well as those earning low wages. For most fresh graduates especially, life in the city would be far more painful than it is without the support of their parents. Regardless of justification, many have complained about […]
Archive for March 25th, 2012
The name is Hafiz Noor Shams.
For more about me, please go here.
-  Moral police with guns? A very bad idea
-  3Q2013 GDP growth driven by consumption
-  Guess the 3Q2013 GDP growth!
-  Look at those prices!
-  Is Bantah TPPA right about FTA causing trade balance to deteriorate?
-  The monetarists save the world, yet again
-  Thank you, now move on
-  Malaysia’s Taylor rule and the OPR
-  Why Malaysia’s 2Q2013 GDP growth was mostly about government spending?
-  That cycle between private and government investment
- Mun Keong on  Moral police with guns? A very bad idea
- Hafiz Noor Shams on  Malaysia’s Taylor rule and the OPR
- hishamh on  Malaysia’s Taylor rule and the OPR
- Bobby on  Why Malaysia’s 2Q2013 GDP growth was mostly about government spending?
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  Why Malaysia’s 2Q2013 GDP growth was mostly about government spending? on  A quick take on 2Q2013 GDP: it’s all government spending!
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  A quick take on 2Q2013 GDP: it’s all government spending! on  Guess the 2Q2013 GDP growth!
- hishamh on  Guess the 2Q2013 GDP growth!
- priya on  Income distribution of Malaysian households, 2009
- Acat on  Missing the TPP boat can be costly
- hishamh on  Tighter lending requirement has its cost
CategoriesActivism ASEAN Books & printed materials Conflict & disaster Earthly Strip Economics Education Entertainment Environment Events Fiction Future Gaming History & heritage Humor Kitchen sink Liberty Mudslinging Personal Photography Poetry Politics & government Sci-fi Science & technology Society Solar car Sports This blog Travels WDYT
TagsAjax Amsterdam Australia Barack Obama Barisan Nasional business cycle climate change corruption DAP democracy fiscal deficit football freedom of expression free market free speech free trade fuel subsidy GDP government spending Indonesia inflation Islam Kuala Lumpur liberalism libertarianism Malaysia Malaysian elections minarchism MNS monetary policy Najib Razak Pakatan Rakyat PAS PKR price control protectionism religion religious conservatism Republicans stimulus Sydney The Malaysian Insider UMNO United States of America University of Michigan US presidential elections