I know I said no to foreign military intervention in Libya when its civil war erupted. I reasoned that such intervention would rob legitimacy from any success out of the rebellion against the Gaddafi administration. In retrospect, I vastly underestimated the popularity of the rebellion. Foreign intervention did not matter much in determining the perceived […]
Archive for February, 2012
The name is Hafiz Noor Shams.
For more about me, please go here.
-  One-time versus repeated-game views on inflation and consumption
-  A library in Inwa
-  The Kajang farce
-  Tragedy and brownie points
-  Crossing the river from Inwa
-  Income distribution of Malaysian households, 2009 and 2012
-  The Big Mac Index is not about cheap burgers, NST
-  Malaysia’s 4Q13 GDP figures
-  Anzac Bridge, Sydney
-  Is the weaker ringgit contributing to domestic inflation?
- yemeni guy on  Of Arabs aren’t Malays and Malays aren’t Arabs
- hishamh on  Is the weaker ringgit contributing to domestic inflation?
- Shahrul on  The Big Mac Index is not about cheap burgers, NST
- Bobby on  Innocence
- Bobby on  The train to Mandalay
- Mun Keong on  Moral police with guns? A very bad idea
- Hafiz Noor Shams on  Malaysia’s Taylor rule and the OPR
- hishamh on  Malaysia’s Taylor rule and the OPR
- Bobby on  Why Malaysia’s 2Q2013 GDP growth was mostly about government spending?
- the __earthinc » Blog Archive »  Why Malaysia’s 2Q2013 GDP growth was mostly about government spending? on  A quick take on 2Q2013 GDP: it’s all government spending!
CategoriesActivism ASEAN Books & printed materials Conflict & disaster Earthly Strip Economics Education Entertainment Environment Events Fiction Future Gaming History & heritage Humor Kitchen sink Liberty Mudslinging Personal Photography Poetry Politics & government Sci-fi Science & technology Society Solar car Sports This blog Travels WDYT
TagsAjax Amsterdam Australia Barack Obama Barisan Nasional business cycle climate change corruption DAP democracy fiscal deficit football freedom of expression free market free speech free trade fuel subsidy GDP government spending Indonesia inflation Islam Kuala Lumpur liberalism libertarianism Malaysia Malaysian elections minarchism MNS monetary policy Najib Razak Pakatan Rakyat PAS PKR price control protectionism religion religious conservatism Republicans stimulus Sydney The Malaysian Insider UMNO United States of America University of Michigan US presidential elections