I know I said no to foreign military intervention in Libya when its civil war erupted. I reasoned that such intervention would rob legitimacy from any success out of the rebellion against the Gaddafi administration. In retrospect, I vastly underestimated the popularity of the rebellion. Foreign intervention did not matter much in determining the perceived […]
Archive for February, 2012
The name is Hafiz Noor Shams.
For more about me, please go here.
-  Edward Said on distortion and inaccuracy
-  Food racism: It still stinks!
-  Pakatan Rakyat comes first, Selangor second
-  We need to ration our water
-  The most popular country in Malaysia right now is Russia
-  A 5 sen complaint against McDonald’s and Aeon
-  Good luck Mr. Jokowi
-  There is a dice
-  Hudud for all is more honest
-  Karpal Singh, the Rock
- HY on  Pakatan Rakyat comes first, Selangor second
- moot on  We need to ration our water
- Bobby on  We need to ration our water
- Bobby on  A 5 sen complaint against McDonald’s and Aeon
- Hafiz Noor Shams on  The growth of the Malaysian labor force explained, maybe
- Zee on  The growth of the Malaysian labor force explained, maybe
- moot on  Tiered fuel subsidy regime won’t work. Cash transfer is better
- hishamh on  One-time versus repeated-game views on inflation and consumption
- yemeni guy on  Of Arabs aren’t Malays and Malays aren’t Arabs
- hishamh on  Is the weaker ringgit contributing to domestic inflation?
CategoriesActivism ASEAN Books & printed materials Conflict & disaster Earthly Strip Economics Education Entertainment Environment Events Fiction Future Gaming History & heritage Humor Kitchen sink Liberty Mudslinging Personal Photography Poetry Politics & government Sci-fi Science & technology Society Solar car Sports This blog Travels WDYT
TagsAjax Amsterdam Australia Barack Obama Barisan Nasional business cycle climate change corruption DAP democracy fiscal deficit football freedom of expression free market free speech free trade fuel subsidy GDP government spending Indonesia inflation Islam Kuala Lumpur liberalism libertarianism Malaysia Malaysian elections minarchism MNS monetary policy Najib Razak Pakatan Rakyat PAS PKR price control protectionism religion religious conservatism Republicans stimulus Sydney The Malaysian Insider UMNO United States of America University of Michigan US presidential elections